Lonley sad life

met a guy Paul Griswold he became one with me so I would die if a brainbleed they hypnotized me when I was on drugs I forgot who I was and they destroyed my memories they are all guilty here but the worst people are meikey psychomeiko from Gaia s platform and Paul boss my parents nico de graaff and saskia agterhof . my brother fake his autism he destroyed my childhood they destroyed me life was horrible and difficult for me they are super mean.....

 So I finally figured out what is happening to me they fucking played me so I wouldn't remember how things work in life and couldn't care for myself anymore. My energy dropped out of my body and everybody was playing confusing songs for me on the tv and etc. Saying we wun we caught a big fish. Is not ok.  Now everybody is bullying me to death they are up my memories and I'm not in any state to recover. They are all my memories people are evil all I did was good and they played me to the beat the fuckers murderd me and made a gigantic trip out of it everybody reading my mind and playing me. Putting thoughts in my head.  They made me forgot how to close and protect myself from people their voices they ate all my fruits please solve this for me take revenge or fibs wreak purple like you and protect each other please please please help me adopt memaybe please help me. heyyou need to help me anymore every body bullies me to tired they kicked me out I'm stuck in between people their announces 

Reacties